For over twenty years, CMI has successfully managed high quality stack testing services to hundreds of utility, industrial, and municipal clients. In addition to regulatory compliance service, CMI routinely supplies technical support for plant maintenance and process evaluation.
- Compliance stack tests, new source permits
- Process control and evaluation
- Hazardous and pathologic materials incinerator test burns
- Emission control device performance evaluations
- Air flow studies
- Combustion source optimization (incinerators and boilers)
- Gas stream characterization for control device design
- Mobile Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) testing and audits
- Landfill Gas Combustion
- Wet Scrubbers
- Dryers / Evaporators
- Boilers and Furnaces
- Chemical Processes
- Fume Incinerators
CMI’s stack testing service division is a full service environmental testing and technical services company with strong capabilities in stack emission monitoring. Acting as an agency liaison, we provide advocacy for our clients as well as prepare permit applications, modifications, conduct BACT/RACT analysis, and prepare AIMS reports.
For compliance tests, process evaluations, efficiency studies, control device maintenance, or emission characterization for control equipment design, CMI’s stack testing division will put together an efficient, cost effective test program to meet your needs.