Compliance Management International (CMI) is a leading provider of safety consulting services, industrial hygiene monitoring and assessments, and insurance loss prevention services. We are committed to providing quality services on a consistent and professional basis to create value for our clients. During our twenty year history, CMI has been retained by thousands of organizations of all sizes, including global Fortune 500 companies and governments. We work closely with our clients to enhance performance by providing integrated support that allows them to focus on productivity and growth rather than risks and regulatory compliance.
CMI’s professionals hold a diverse range of qualifications and experience, from senior level credentialed professionals with specialized expertise to safety specialists and technicians, which provides for a cost-effective approach to delivering services. Our consultants offer in-depth experience in a wide variety of commercial, industrial, and governmental sectors. CMI also maintains an in-house team of information technology professionals to enhance our services through customized EHS software tools. Our team members hold various credentials including:
- Accident and Illness Prevention Provider (AIPP)
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM)
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Contsruction Health and Safety Technician (CHST)
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP)
- Industrial Hygiene Credentials (i.e. Asbestos, Lead, Mold)
- Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST)
CMI’s Pittsburgh office is located at 2009 Mackenzie Way, Suite #100 in Cranberry Township, PA. Contact our Pittsburgh safety consultants at (412) 525-7000.