Compliance Management International (CMI) is a premier provider of environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance services to various industry sectors. Since 1995, CMI has experienced steady growth by retaining qualified and experience EHS professionals at our headquarters facility located in the Philadelphia, PA suburbs.
- Work with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals.
- Effectively execute all HR processes, including leadership development, performance management, salary planning, etc.
- Counsel employees on and assist/coach managers with employee relations, performance management and employee development.
- Provide strategic counsel regarding employee engagement trends/data to employee engagement survey teams and organizational leaders.
- Conduct recruiting and staffing activities including phone screening, organizing on-site interviews, pre-employment testing, and post-hire activities including new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Manage and maintain employee files in accordance with retention standards.
- Review pay grades, structures, and pay practices, and respond to general compensation related inquiries. Advise managers on compensation-related decisions to ensure competitiveness and internal equity.
- 10+ years experience in progressively increasing responsibility in HR in areas such as employee relations, labor relations, staffing recruiting, training and development, or compensation planning.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, or similar field
- Effective oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Experience in managing conflict and diffusing difficult situations.
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material and possess good business judgment.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Compliance Management International (CMI) seeks and welcomes professionals of various disciplines, having all backgrounds and experience levels who enjoy working in a dynamic environment of a rapidly growing international environmental, health, and safety (EHS) firm. CMI has grown into one of the largest and most prestigious EHS outsourcing management firms and offers technical and management advancement through our mentoring and management training programs, collaborative team environment, and professional growth programs. Our benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer match
- Professional development and training
- Casual and flexible work environment
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) ↓