Job Title: Associate Health & Safety Specialist
Job Location: North Wales, PA
If you are looking to further your career as a Safety and Health Professional, Compliance Management International (CMI) is offering several unique opportunities for qualified individuals.
Compliance Management International has grown into one of the largest, most prestigious safety and health with more certified industrial hygienists and safety professionals than any other firm in the region. Along with our environmental, engineering, risk management and DOT compliance services, CMI has experienced consistent and rapid growth by retaining only the most qualified and experienced safety professionals at our offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Morgantown, and Pittsburgh, PA. Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking several Safety and Health Professionals to support our Harrisburg and Philadelphia client base. To this end we are looking for highly talented and motivated safety professionals for the following position:
Associate Health and Safety Specialist - North Wales, PA
We are seeking a candidate to work out of our North Wales, PA office. This position will be responsible for conducting health and safety assessments and audits and will ensure health and safety compliance through the implementation of training and written programs at various clients. The ability to work independently with the flexibility to adapt to our clients’ needs is required. A B.S. degree in Occupational Safety and Health, or a related discipline, and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, including project management and/or consulting experience is required. Other critical requirements include:
- B.S. degree in Occupational Safety and Health, or a related discipline, and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, including project management and/or consulting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare technical reports, and present effective employee and supervisory training programs
- A safety certification (ASP, GSP, CSP) is preferred, however individuals who meet the Commonwealth of PA Accident & Illness Prevention Provider qualifications will be considered
- Ability to manage projects and programs
- Ability to plan and organize initiatives to meet predetermined target dates and deadlines
- Ability to develop and write safety programs
- Ability to perform technical research
- Ability to effectively lead training or educational sessions
- Strong assessment, project management, and verbal and written and communications skills
- Ability to analyze injury data and produce meaningful reports and recommendations
- Demonstrated knowledge of health, safety, and environmental (HS&E) client concerns
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills and behaviors
- Ability to travel up to 50%, including periodic overnight travel
Join CMI and become a key part of our expansion and continued growth!
CMI offers technical and management challenges, a collaborative team environment and the opportunity for continuous growth. Our organization values and rewards talented professionals with new ideas, new technical skills, and high individual initiative.
CMI’s Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- 401K with company matching
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Professional development and training
- Tuition reimbursement
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
CMI is an equal opportunity employer, and considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.